Apr 3, 2010

it touches my stuff inside

i never felt this before. girls, i am really a new comer to this space. let’s call that space with a love space or other mellow names. well, it’s been few months. and actually i have no any feeling to him. but then, when someone cares you continuously, wow, what can you say? can you help yourself to ignore it? can you help yourself to not being happy? can you help yourself to not being touched?

i just, hmm, yeah, actually, i have made some criteria to choose my future king. it’s not too high, and of course it’s not low too. hmm, hey guys, AM I TOO IDEALIST? hey, please, i just put criteria to make a decision, in case there are some gentle man come to me. so that you will not in the middle of being confuse, because you have held some criteria in your mind.

yea, i know, do not speak too much about criteria. don’t be too fundamental in choosing your candidates. i believe in destiny. that means i believe in God. and i believe God will choose the right man to me. :)

then about him. i just wanna say that his effort-his way to talk and write about me-his character touches me. so much touching. thank you. but, let’s see then, who will He take to me and to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment